why aren’t these being reblogged more often? i rather see these than “keys in hand”
Umm so since I’m stupid could someone kindly explain each step for me like step 3 am i head butting him in the face or the chest?
I think it depends on the height of the person, but I suppose the head is a more effective target. I hope this helps :)
Step 1: Step back the moment he reaches for you.
Step 2: Duck!
Step 3: Head butt him in the chin. It’s very important that it is the chin and not the chest because it is much more uncomfortable and disorienting to have your teeth bang together especially if it cuts his tongue (which it will if it is in the way). More than likely height won’t matter. He will be leaning forward from the missed attempt at grabbing you.
Step 4: Knee him in the balls.
Step 5: When he doubles over, jab him on his back. I believe at the base of the neck just above the shoulder blades would be best. I’m not an expert, but this seems like the best place, imo.
Step 6: Don’t lose contact. Bring your other hand over and slam your hands against the sides of his heads as hard as possible. Right on the ears is the best place; it is extremely disorienting if done correctly. Then take his head and bring it down on your knee as you bring your knee up. It’s very important that you avoid the nose because if you knee his nose it will definitely break and more than likely the bones will stab his brain killing him, so aim for his mouth instead.
Step 7: Keep your knee up and bring your foot out to kick him over. Personally, I don’t like the image because it looks like she kicked him with her toes. You do not want to do that. Instead kick him with the ball or heel of your foot and put power behind it with a push.
Step 8: He is on the ground. You could probably stop here and he would get the picture, but if you really want to…Your leg is still in the air from the kick. With all your force slam the edge of your your heel on his side. It will be more effective if you lower your body first by bending at the knee of the leg your weight is on. Done right, you can break a rib or two.
Hey awesome people, I never imagined I’d even reach this amount of followers ever, and although it may seem like a small number to some, I love you all! And as a huge thank you, I’m gonna do a giveaway on my crappy student budget.
Now enough from me, here’s how you can get some sweet loot!
Winner will receive:
$25 to spend at either What Pumpkin/Topatoco/Homestuck Bandcamp OR one whole pizza delivered to you, if you live in Australia!
One of my hoarded urls! (Some are canon!)
A oneshot or fanart of a character/pairing of their choosing!
Runner-up will receive:
$15 to spend at What Pumpkin OR Homestuck Bandcamp!
A oneshot or fanart of a character/pairing of their choosing!
As many reblogs as you wish!
NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE.
You DO NOT have to be following me. This is open to everyone.
HOWEVER, if one of my original 100 followers wins, they will get an extra special gift!
Ask box must be open for me to contact you! If you do not reply within 24 hours you lose your prize, thems the 8reaks.
You have to be comfortable giving me your address, so I can ship your stuff!
I will pay for shipping.
Ends May 31th at 11:59pm, GMT+8
This is a Homestuck themed giveaway, as I am a Homestuck blog. IF HOWEVER YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE FROM ANOTHER FANDOM I AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATION.
The winner will be chosen via number generator, SO THE MORE REBLOGS, THE GREATER CHANCE OF WINNING.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an ask!
How the hell have you all made it this far? I don’t understand. But have some free shit.
Oh, and since I know not all of you are fans of Homestuck (even though that IS the majority) I’m going to be offering prizes that are suitable to fans of (almost) anything!
Also, since this is to celebrate the fact that 413 people have joined me in this blogging journey of mine, I’ve decided I’m going to have TWO WINNERS, because that’s how wonderful life is! However, life also sucks, so I’m going to do the asshole thing and say YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME to receive 1st place. Douchey, I know. But that’s a lot of money/effort to spend on someone who doesn’t even know who I am! Don’t worry, though. You can get the 2nd place prize no matter what.
So, PRIZES are as follows:
1ST PLACE WILL RECEIVE:
- any ONE item from topatoco/whatpumpkin UNDER $22 CAD (not incl shipping) this covers most of the cool stuff from either site (excluding hoodies and expensive shit), and in the case of topatoco, it can come from ANY of the creators. you have a lot of choices. it’s hard, I know. but I believe in you.
- your choice of TWENTY buttons from my extensive collection (shown above) and if by the end I have more that I’m willing to part with than what’s shown (entirely likely, because I’m known for buying and never using them) I’ll let you know. so I mean, the possibilities are sort of endless.
- FOUR coloured/polished traditional drawings on 3x5 (inch) index cards (examples above, more art examples here) these are totally up to you. any fandom, any subject, any level of (in)appropriateness. seriously, you’ll just get art and I promise it’ll be cool. they can even form a picture together, whatever your imagination deems worth receiving. I draw better on a smaller canvas anyway.
- SIX written drabbles, 100 - 300 words in length (totaling no more than 1200 words) this probably isn’t the most compelling part of the prize, and I don’t have any real examples of my writing to speak of. but I consider myself pretty good at it so if you like fanfiction, or even original fiction (hell, I’ll write a poem if you want) then you’re set. though if I’m unfamiliar with the subject I’ll either need background, or you’ll have to settle for creative license. I think that’s fair. also, I’d be willing to handwrite them if you want, so they can be sent as a hard copy. because my chickenscratch is pretty darn attractive.
2ND PLACE WILL RECEIVE:
- any ONE item from topatoco/whatpumpkin UNDER $12 (not incl shipping) same as above, you’ve got quite a bit of choice, still. most of topatoco’s last chance shirts are included, so you might even luck out and get one you like. a pretty sweet deal, I think. but all these deals are practically cavity-inducing.
- your choice of FIFTEEN buttons from my extensive collection (shown above) again, 1st winner gets to pick theirs before you. but there are a lot of buttons, holy shit. you can do this. I know you’ve got it in you, champ.
- THREE coloured/polished traditional drawings on 3x5 (inch) index cards (examples above, more art examples here) what can I say, I really like to doodle on small things. you’ve got full direction over whatever it is that’s on there. just say the word and it is done. done like dinner. lonely, harrowing college student dinner.
- FOUR written drabbles, 100 - 300 words in length (totaling no more than 800 words) same blurb from above applies. I don’t want to hit the word count for this already. this post is so fucking long.
Wow, that’s a doozy. You’d better enter this shindig, unless you want some schmuck claiming all these rad prizes. No, I don’t think you do.
But to ENTER you must first observe the RULES:
- reblogs only count once, because multiples don’t show up in the notes (not even if you add comments), but feel free to reblog more than once to signal boost - likes count only if you’re following me. them’s the 8r8ks, kids. - the winner will be chosen within 24 hours of the end - your ask must be open at the end of the giveaway, at which time I will send 2 messages in a 36 hour period to be sure you received notification (and if you don’t respond, I’m picking someone else for your prize level) - you have to be ok with giving me an address to send this to or else you’re dumb - that said, I’LL SHIP ANYWHERE as long as it’s physically possible to receive a package from Canada (me) as well as one of the stores - just to remind anyone who may not remember YOU CAN ONLY WIN THE 1ST PRIZE IF YOU’RE FOLLOWING ME AT THE END. it’s not a bid for followers but rather, because there are two prizes, a further divide that lets this be about what its inception intended: shellshocked acknowledgement of the powers of social networking. - allow some time for prizes to be made, and for them to arrive. common kindness for your fellow blogger.
THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS THURSDAY, AUGUST 22ND 2013 at 11:59PM Mountain Standard Time. notes after that won’t be counted.